The majority of staff are seasoned mining executives who worked in active mines for several years before transitioning to consultancy. Due to their extensive and diverse background, we can provide technical services ranging from geology/resources through processing/metallurgy, engineering to permits and mine closure.
Our objective is to instill the utmost confidence in a project’s value by providing pertinent analyses and interpretations to support key project decisions and growth strategies.
Range of Services include.
- Scoping, preliminary, and feasibility studies
- Due Diligence and Project Reviews
- Conducting due diligence assessments for debt funding, acquisitions, and disposals
- Legal tenure determination
- Scheduling production and development
- Estimation of capital and operating costs
- Mining Risk Assessment
- Estimation of manpower and management
- Financial analysis modeling and valuation
- Integrating data from exploration, resource estimation, and mine planning into sound business advice
- Design and optimization of open pits, mining schedules, and mine life plans
- Process Plant designs, debottlenecking and auditing.
- Undertaking metallurgical components of scoping and pre-feasibility studies
- Designing and managing metallurgical testwork programs
- Developing and mass balancing of flowsheet options
- Providing expert and specialist reports for regulatory authorities
- Providing advice on hydrometallurgical/biohydrometallurgical treatment of mineral concentrates